The Wizard 5 x 10 HVAC Plasma System
The Wizard plasma cutting system was developed specifically for the HVAC contractor/fabricator. It is designed to do all that a user could want and meet the user’s budget. Nothing has been sacrificed except cost to our customer.
The Wizard Machine is controlled by a standard laptop, available locally. CNC control software is simple and intuitive. Even if you are new to CNC plasma cutting, you will be up to the task in no time. Remote Training is completed in your shop on your Wizard table using easy to use – SHOP DATA SOFTWARE: Quickduct CAM Master.
TK WIZARD 5 X10 HVAC PLASMA SYSTEM
- Heavy duty 5’x10′, all welded steel construction capable of a 2000 lb load (full sheet of 1″plate)
- 2 1/2″ x 60″, 16 ga. slats for economical replacement
- Efficient down draft exhaust design, activated & deactivated automatically as cutting starts & stops
- Hinged clean out doors at both ends makes cleanout easy. Slat removal not necessary.
- X axis has dual drive motors and simple maintenance free roller guides for smooth travel.
- Y axis has low maintenance V Groove Wheels and Rails
- Homing feature that automatically squares the gantry
- Direct drive, high torque motors to eliminate position error
- Solid 4″x 6″ thick wall tube gantry
- Aluminum gantry construction means less moving weight, great acceleration and enhanced repeatability
- Gantry drive with 3/4″ wide rust and grease free, industry proven open gear belt drive used on robotic applications
- Drive system delivers position repeatability of approx. +/- .0005in
- Cutting speed 300ipm, rapid speed 600ipm
- Gantry has been tested to speeds of 1000 IPM
- Precision Drop Head Control
- Magnetic break away torch protection